Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 9 Weigh In

Sooooooo..... I lost another:

3 pounds!!

I am so excited. I have lost a total of 22.8 lbs. I am now under 180. Seriously. It's been a while since I was under 180. And I busted through the 180...I weighed in at 178.2. I was 170 back when the Kid was around 9 months old and I went gym crazy. I got SO bored after 3 months of just treadmill that I just gained it all back.

I asked about the standings and they only had up to week 7 percentages calculated. (He was working in week 8 - where I only lost 1 lb anyway) And I was ranked #7 overall!!! There are 16 teams of 5 = 80 people! And I am 7th. I can't believe it. Only the 1st place individual wins a year membership to the gym....but if I finish in the top 10 I think I could have some pretty good bragging rights. So back to the grind I go. My stitches come out tomorrow, so I can go back to power pump (weight lifting class) and do the elliptical with the arm things. My calf is still pulled a little, so I'm still not running, but my class of choice has been spin! It is so fun and I leave there dripping with sweat. I went twice this last week and had a great weight loss.

See you next week! I promise one of these days I will go back to blogging about the small people that live in my house and bug me all day. ;)

No comments: