Friday, February 19, 2010

Under the Knife

Kind of....it was a tiny knife.
I had a dermatologist appointment this morning to check out my mass of freckles and moles on my pale blonde body. Ironically, coincidentally, I don't know what it is, but my P.A. is friend's with my friend. Small freaking world, right? She was awesome, bytheway.

Anyway. I had 3 things cut off my body today. (I will have results in 1-2 weeks.) One right in the middle of my tramp stamp, one on my left thigh and one on my upper left arm. I am not sore yet since the holymotherofgod painful little needle with the numbing stuff is still in there, so I am heading to the gym. I have my weigh in and I am just going to do walking on an incline today. I don't want to do too much before my little cuts scab over, plus I have a 2 mile race tomorrow. Yay!
Need to drink a 1/2 gallon of water before I go.....

Will post later with gym results! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally need to get to a dermatologist. I don't have anything I'm worried about, but I'm thinking I should just go and be checked over.

Tramp stamp. Anytime someone says that, I giggle. Because I'm 12, apparently. I giggle because I have one, too.

:)