1. I was on the track team 4 years in HS, and 2 years in college.
2. I ran the 100M hurdles and the 400M hurdles!
3. I was on the field hockey team 2 years in HS and 1 in college. College was too damn competitive for me.
4. I am a Delta Phi Epsilon.
5. Most of college was a drunken blur.
6. I graduated with a BA in Law & Justice, but never knew what I'd really do with the degree. It took me 4 1/2 years.
7. I went to the police academy in 1999.
8. I was 60 pounds lighter in 1999 than I am now. Did gravity change since then?
9. I met my husband while we were working as special police officers on the boardwalk.
10. I love steak! Especially when my mom makes it on the grill after marinating in her special sauce for 2 days.
11. I love to read fiction. Usually cop dramas. Mostly while nursing these days. But my favorite place to read is the beach...but probably not this summer with the Baby eating sand.
12. I am a TV-aholic. I record at least 2 hours a night, except Thursdays I have 5 HOURS of shows I watch. Plus ABC Soaps.
13. I am tender-hearted - I truly would never intentionally hurt a friend and if it happens accidentally I am sorry and I mean it.
14. I am proud to be a Jersey girl.
15. Outside America, I have been to Mexico (Cancun), Spain (Madrid & Tenerife) and Saint Lucia (honeymoon).
16. Inside America, I have been to NY, PA, New Orleans LA, FL, DC, Ocean City MD, Myrtle Beach SC, WI.
17. I believe our trip to a wedding in WI is where were conceived the Kid.
18. I also believe our trip to a wedding in the Keys in FL is where we conceived the Baby. Hubby doesn't think so.
19. I am told my smile is my best feature.
20. I want to tattoo my boy's names on me but I don't know where, or if I'll ever have the guts or the money.
21. I am a total mutt. I have Irish, English, Swedish, German. My Hubby is 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Russian - that's it! So my boys: mutts like me with some added Russian.
22. I love to ride my bike. Especially when I have a kid on the back.
23. I have one best friend that I have kept since we met in first grade. Our mom's were Girl Scout leaders together and we thought we were hot sh!t. Now our sons will grow up together - they are a year apart. And that makes me very happy.
24. I have played the flute since 5th grade.
25. I can also play the piccolo and I was in the marching band and concert band in HS.
26. I went to a dance school during HS. I did tap & jazz.
27. I am oblivious to local & world events, but I wish I wasn't. I just don't have time to watch the news.
28. I love coffee with French Vanilla flavor milk in it and lots of sugar.
29. I have one brother, 2 girl cousins and 6 boy cousins on both sides of my family. I am the oldest out of all of them. I am sad that my boys have no cousins.
30. I have known my Hubby for 10 years. We've been married for 6 years this April.
31. Obviously, I LOVE THE BEACH!32. I also love comments and hope I can get more than 32 on this post. :)