Thursday, October 23, 2008

1 Month Old

It seems surreal that my little baby is already one month old. These last 4 weeks seemed to last forever, yet they went so fast. Our nursing is doing much much better since he had his tongue clipped. I am so relieved about that. I had many nights crying, feeling guilty that I wouldn't be able to give him all goodness that I was able to give to his brother. And I was hoping I wouldn't have to pump full time. I felt so detached when I had to leave the room and go pump just to give him a bottle. It was so time consuming. But that is all over. Now, I just give a bottle occasionally because I want to not because I am in so much pain that I have to. Now it's for my own piece of mind and to sleep and for Hubby to have the baby for a while.




I went over to my pediatrician's office to weigh and measure the Baby. I checked out the Kid's baby book.... this is too weird.

The Baby (@ 1 mo, 1 day old) 8 lbs. 6 oz. 20 1/2 in.
The Kid (@ 1 mo, 3 days old) 8 lbs. 6 oz. 20 3/4 in.
I can't even remember the Kid being that small anymore. It goes so quick.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Wow not much weight difference in the boys at one month old is there?
Glad your son is nursing better now and I know you are too huh?
Love the last pic of the two boys, that is so cute.
Cute spider costume too!!