Friday, October 24, 2008

Hay Ride

Yesterday we went on a hayride with a bunch of friends that we haven't seen in a long time. Mostly because we moved about a half an hour away from them all last February, but also since I was hibernating the last week or so of pregnancy and of course the last 4 weeks of the Baby's life.

The Kid picked a perfect pumpkin.



It was so wonderful to see them all again. It was the Baby's first hayride, and the Kid's 3rd year going to this same one.
Even Elmo and Shrek were there too!


Yep, we are back out doing things all the time again! The weather has been too nice just to sit in with a newborn. And how do you really stay in when you have a 4 year old at home. That just isn't fair to him to miss out on everything in such a fun season, just because he has a baby brother, right?

Just wait until my posts for the weekend. I know I am really posting 4 posts in a day and past dating them...I have had these posts written, but I was waiting on time to upload the pictures.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Fantastic pictures and a hay ride, fun fun!!!!

CPA Mom said...

Fun!! We love going to the farm this time of the year too - we had our family pictures taken there...did you see the link on my post last week?

p.s. You look LOVELY!