- I did manage to wash and dry 2 loads of laundry. Folded? No.
- I did empty and re-fill the dishwasher.
- Fed myself and the Kid breakfast and lunch.
- I did manage to get a shower in today around 1:30, and then sat in my robe most of the afternoon.
- I did post 2 entries today and was able to catch up on all my blog readings and emails.
- We did go to my mom's house for dinner. So I didn't even have to cook. AND she gave him a bath!
Nice. This was like a day off from sahm-land...although, the Kid still was here (of course) and had a huge melt down. He broke one of his favorite 'toys' which really isn't a toy. It's like a kitchen utensil that looks like a meatball maker. He acted like he lost his best friend. He wouldn't even throw it out. (It can't be fixed and it was metal and had a sharp edge now that it broke.) I sat on the kitchen floor next to him for 1/2 an hour while he was crying so hard he couldn't talk. It was so sad.
But other than that, it was a nice relaxing day. :) Must plan more of these more often.