- Yesterday was much lying around doing nothing. TOO HOT! Our pathetic little a/c units do not keep the whole house cool, but at least they are at least 15-20 degrees cooler than outside.
Closest shot you are going to get of me in my bathing suit.
We basically sat in the pool all afternoon again, and then went to my MIL to visit and have dinner. They have central a/c, very nice.
- Today was the Kid's 2nd to last day of school *tear* and we hit up McDs and some playtime in the airconditioned playplace of germs and came home and went back in the pool. This was day 3 of the pool water, so it was a tad slimey on the bottom. We emptied it out and will fill it back up tomorrow.
- I am so happy my friend is letting me borrow her big curved body pillow! I have been flopping around this last week with a pillow between my legs and another behind my back. I happened to mention to her today that I was going to order one and she said "I have one!" I am so excited to go to bed tonight...and Hubby has nothing to do with it! hahahaha
- This baby boy is being very stubborn already, just like his big brother. When you last read that the Kid felt the baby kick for the first time it was the only time he has felt the baby. Everytime I call him over and put his hand on my belly he just runs away and says "I already felt the baby!" And then, when the one other person in this house that wants to feel the baby puts his hand on my belly the baby totally stops moving. So Hubby has yet to feel the movement.
- Tomorrow we have the cable people coming to see why we can't get the Disney Channel in our bedroom. There is a box, but it's just a black screen. And since it has never really worked well in the living room (3 boxes later) that was the only place he could see his beloved Higgly's. And then...I have my wonderful 'drink the nasty sugar water' glucose test. Yeah! Good times. At least the doctor's office will have a/c. That is a requirement of where ever I go these days.