Saturday, June 14, 2008

No News is Good News

I didn't hear anything from my doctor's office this week. They said the results from my glucose test should be in in 48 hours. I am assuming I passed. I am estatic that I don't have to take the 3 hours test! I never had to take it before and hopefully never will.

Oh, and I realized I actually have 6 birthday parties to go to this June....but 2 I can't make it. So I have only 4 that I have rsvp'ed to.

If any daddy's read my blog - have a Happy Father's Day tomorrow! If you are a mommy, go ahead and give your man a squeeze. Mine is working all day and the Kid is SO upset that he can't give daddy the presents he made him in school and we hid away last week. I am hoping he can come home a little early and get his hugs and kisses. Tomorrow will be Hubby's 6th day straight working and he is supposed to go in on Monday too. ugh.

There is a lighting storm rolling over, so I must shut down.
Nighty night.

3 comments:

AndreAnna said...

I've decided that I'm not making any plans for the rest of this month and into July.

Because I know the day I go somewhere, I will go into labor.

Burgh Baby said...

I hate when Doc's office don't call to tell you test results. You're probably right, though--no news is good news.

Hope you were all able to celebrate some of Dad's Day together!

Anonymous said...

As someone who borderlined passed last time and therefore had to retake it, trust me they call ya when they've got the terrible news that you have to do the three-hour test.