Monday, June 16, 2008

On the Lighter Side

Hubby was able to take off work yesterday. So the Kid was SO happy to be able to give him his presents he made at school. Actually, the only reason Hubby was able to take off work was because there were some big storms in the area and he had to work and didn't get home until 2am. So they didn't make him come back 5 hours later. He slept for most of the morning, except when I went and got McDs breakfast around 9. I would have totally made my own pancakes and bacon if I was told he was staying home before 3am.

Although, it kinda threw my day off a little. We then had to go to the IL's house to see his dad, which was totally fine, but no one was expecting him to be home either so his dad was out in a canoe all day with my SIL (I am SO jealous!) So we kinda had to squeeze in my step-dad and my FIL in the same time to get over to the previously planned BBQ at my Aunt's to see my dad and my other grandfather.

But, it was a beautiful day and the Kid had a BLAST, as always. And surprise, Hubby is back to work today. And he has to work late and probably won't be home until midnight. But this is his last day. Now he'll have the next 5 days off to work upstairs. I will be taking and posting pictures of construction in the near future.

No comments: