Friday, May 23, 2008

Belly or the TV?

The Kid felt the baby kick for the first time this morning!! I was sitting here writing a post about our trip yesterday (to be posted after I upload pictures later) and I felt some kicks around 5 o'clock- as I am looking down on my belly and my belly button being the middle of the clock and the kicks around where the #5 would be. I called the Kid in here FAST and held his little hand to my belly and the baby kept on kicking. His little face lit up and laughed, and then promptly ran back out to watch Jack's Big Music Show. Short lived thrill. I can't wait until the baby does those long stretches that you can actually see moving across the belly. I think I may get more attention than the tv by then. hahaha!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh you should have had the video camera rolling for that one. I bet his face was priceless!!!!!
Sorry cartoons won out though, but hey that's little ones for you, their attention span, ZILCH!!!