Friday, May 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The House of Mis-Fits tagged me on this one. It's my first tag ever!


You know the rules: Answer the questions. Tag others! :)



  • What were you doing 10 years ago?
May/June 1998; Just getting home and settled from college and working at the boardwalk as a parking enforcement officer.


  • What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
  1. Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie ice cream
  2. Oreos
  3. potato chips
  4. cheese sticks
  5. pickles
  • What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

  1. pay off all of our debt
  2. buy a new car for me and a new truck for Hubby
  3. save money for the kid's college
  4. pay people to come in and renovate this whole house in a week - home makeover style
  5. give a chunk to some charities
  • What are 5 things you wish you could do today?
  1. ride my bike
  2. sit on the beach
  3. stop having heartburn
  4. go back to sleep
  5. go to a church carnival (oh wait, I am doing that today)
I tag: Modern Matriarch & Tranny Head


You're IT!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Sitting on the beach, oh yeah I would do that too if the beach was close to me!!!!
you are into junk food too, oh heck yah, but hey what about the "smarties?" :)