Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Lizard Guy

We went to the library the other day on a whim, and Silly Billy from the Lizard Guys was there! It was so freaking cool. I love all that animal stuff; snakes, lizards, turtles, well I wasn't too fond of the Millipede. Kinda gross with all those legs.
See all those creepy little legs?

Anyway, the Kid was attached to my grandmother's lap for the first 15 min. Then I asked him if I went on the floor with him (with the rest of the kids) would he come sit with me. We saw a Dumpy tree frog, a Black King Snake and a couple lizards before the Kid would go down on the floor...then came the African Spurred tortoise. Our old neighbor had the same one and it was so neat. It was the 1st thing the kid touched!



Then came a Blue tongued Skink. We liked that blue tongue, but he didn't do any touching. We also saw at bearded dragon...both lizards, and did you know there are only 2 poisonous lizards in the world?? Can you name them?

This guy was full of cool info.


The last animal was the most awesome animal! I am a big fan of snakes. My brother actually owned a Ball Python when we were kids, but I don't think he ever got longer than 2 feet.... this one was a 10 foot loooooong Albino Burmese Python.


THE KID TOUCHED HIM!!





All in all it was a really fun presentation, I even laughed at a few of his bad jokes. I would consider hiring him for a party, if the Kid was more into it in the beginning...but you never know. He touched a snake!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

OMG I am sooooooooooooooooo petrified of snakes I seriously had to scroll fast over those pics. Seriously petrified PLUS of any type snake, ugh
Any critter ugh, but am so glad you all had a great time. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!