Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stay Tuned...

I am having some serious computer problems. We have been infected by a trojan horse from a web site for a local resturant. Hubby is really good with computers and has been trying to fix it until midnight these last 2 nights (like he has nothing better to do). But he hasn't been able to pin point it. But he did get rid of some of it.

So he will be bringing it to the Geek Squad to fix. And on the side he is going to ask them to put all our data onto the external hard drive that he just bought 2 days ago! I have pictures that I haven't printed yet that is now going on over 2 1/2 years! Over half of the Kids life is in this computer. I am praying that they stay intact.

I will be back by the weekend (hopefully) and back to regular programming, so stay tuned....

3 comments:

Sherry said...

OH NO all week without your post? DAng it!!!!! But it will be worth it to have your computer all cleaned up, moving faster etc.
I too pray all your pics stay intack.
I will miss ya!!

AndreAnna said...

You should always back up your photos - you can use websites that back up your stuff too for a small price. Check Mozy online.

Burgh Baby said...

I'm very seriously hoping that all is well with the computer. It's just not right without you!