Sunday, September 14, 2008

Painting is very therapeudic.

I had a really nice (and much needed) mom's night out tonight. A group of women I hardly know met up at a pottery painting place and sat and painted and chatted for 3 hours. It was so relaxing and fun. The reason I hardly know them, is because I am new to their meetup group online. I am so glad I went. They are local and they seem like such a fun group! I can't wait until I am out and about more and can meet up more often.

I made a beautiful picture frame that is beach themed with both the boys names on it. I can't wait til it's fired up in the kiln and I can take it home and get my perfect shot of my 2 boys.

Well, the one boy has to be evicted from the premises first! LOL!

Still no progress. Still uncomfortable. But we were able to make a birthday party at the Little Gym today and the Kid had a blast.

I made it ALL summer feeling just fine...but today. Today was the hottest day and the most grossest day. I came out of the shower and was sweating. It was the worst day all summer. I can't WAIT til it gets cooler and all those damn skeeters die and we can play outside without melting.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh one your frame is done you will have to post a picture of it for all of us to see, it sounds so nice. Glad you hooked up and went, it sounds like it was alot of fun plus totally relaxing.
So okay you made it this far, hang in til Wednesday then I win YAHOO!! Evict that lil guy on the 17th hahaha!!!

Caffeine Court said...

I love doing crafty things like knitting or needlepoint, I find it very relaxing.

Glad you had fun.

Bethany said...

Tomorrow is supposed to be wonderful!! Hope you can enjoy it.

CPA Mom said...

yeah! The heat is finally gone here...hope NJ is better today too. Mosquitoes can bite my ass. No wait, I think they did already.