Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Kid's First Cleaning ---teeth, that is...

So, I brought the Kid to the dentist for the first time ever today. He was amazing. I really didn't know what to expect. I didn't know if he'd even open his mouth or kick and scream. But he just sat there and opened his mouth and took the cleaning like a little man!
At first when the doctor came in the Kid rolled his eyes at him. He was a pediatric dentist for pete's sake and he was a little dorky. But that was just what he needed. He showed the dentist that he was a big boy. He didn't need x-rays because mommy has been doing a great job brushing his teeth for the last 4 years and they looked great.The Dr gave him cool shades to block his eyes from the bright light.
So proud of you Kid!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Okay how did I miss all these post!!! I check them every day and there wasn't anything til today, strange huh?
Glad your son is learning what the dentist is and why etc. Great to start him at a young age that way he won't be a huge scardey cat like me!!!

CMB said...

You go baby boy! Can you email me and let me know which ped dentist you are using? I have been taking David to my dentist and he has had SO MANY teeth problems.
Thx!