Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still Pregnant part 2

Last night I went to bed so early. It was nice...except for the fact that I was up for half of it. But, it was still nice to go to bed at 8:30 instead of 11:30 (damn computer keeps me up late!)

But, from around 4am I could feel that my belly was all hard. Don't know if it was contractions or not. I really didn't feel a thing, besides the hardness of my belly and the fact that I was super uncomfortable. I can't wait for my doctor's appointment on Tues to have a better idea of what is going on in there. This has been the longest week ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to add your comment for my very first contest!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

In bed at 8:30 wow, that is early but rest is what you need right now, so it's good you got to do that.
I am sure this close to delivery you must be extremely uncomfortable, it's been too many years for me to really remember. Haha I think I was HUGE from day one so was uncomfortable for 9 months haha.
Try to get as much rest as you can before the baby arrives!! Take care of yourself , but I am sure you hubby and family are making sure you do. Oh the excitement of a new little one "almost" here, awesome!!

Caffeine Court said...

I know it's uncomfortable, but HOW EXCITING!

I wish I could have another baby!

Get as much rest as you can!