Friday, April 4, 2008

Kick off

I think I felt the baby kick me last night. I was getting out of bed to pee for the millionth time and it felt like my husband poked me in the stomach with his finger. I even yelled at him for it. It only lasted about a millisecond, but it was so great. I think have been barely feeling flutters or it's gas. It is tough to tell since I haven't been pregnant in 4 years, my memory is shot. I have no idea when felt it first time around. My next doctor appointment is on the 14th, I am hoping it's not too early to tell the sex! I am one who has to know. I don't have high hopes since I will only be 17 weeks...but you never know.

Oh, and NKOTB were on the Today Show today....for those of you who didn't grow up in the 80's have no clue what I am talking about...for those that do, rock on. They are back and looking good. Just hope they sound good. They didn't sing today.

2 comments:

AndreAnna said...

I was feeling Sawyer by 13/14 weeks and he was in full form, karqate chopping my kidneys, from 16/17 weeks on. It's so excited!

And yes, unless it's a boy with his weiner out for the world to see, 17 weeks is a bit early to tell for most. 'probably find out at your Leven 2 Ultrasound which happens between weeks 19-22 usually. I'm excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

I miss being kicked. Well, not when the kicks were delivered to the kidneys and pummeling my bladder :)

I? Was an NKOTB FREAK!! Saw them in concert 4 times, my walls were covered in pages of them from my magazines and I was in serious lust with Joey!!